Things To Do In Lebanon, Tennessee
Ladies will enjoy: Lebanon Premium Outlets just behind Comfort Suites – just behind Comfort Suites, 0.3 miles/6minutes walking distance
Nearby attractions for participants (optional): 30min/30miles from Lebanon to Nashville: Ryman Auditorium -The Grand Ole Opry House and next door Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center / Opryland Hotel Indoor Garden and Collections, Sommet Center / Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Convention Center, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Nightlife/Honky Tonk Row, University Medical Center, Parthenon in Centennial Park, Historic Riverfront Park, Cumberland River Pedestrian Bridge, Fontanel Mansion, Schermerhorn Center, Belle Meade Plantation & Mansion Tour, Johnny Cash Museum, Lane Motor Museum, Radnor Lake State Park, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art, Tennessee State Museum, Edwin and Percy Warner Parks, The Hermitage - Home of President Andrew Jackson, Lebanon - Wynnewood State Historic Area, 30min/20miles
12 Interesting and fun things to do in Lebanon, TN: (Ladies may group plan their activities)
1. Cedars of Lebanon State Park - 8.1 miles / 14 minutes from Comfort Suites
2. Providence Marketplace - Mt Juliet , largest open-air & shopping centre in Middle TN between Nashville and Knoxville, 12.5 miles / 14min
3. Lebanon Premium Outlets – just behind Comfort Suites, 0.3 miles/6minutes walking distance
4. Cumberland River Cruises and dine at Cherokee Steakhouse & Marina - ($20 per person, but use a BOGO coupon (there's one in the Entertainment Book for Nashville) 17.3 miles / 33 minutes
5. Lebanon Museum & History Center - 200 Castle Heights Ave N, Lebanon, TN 37087 Phone: 615-443-2839 free admission 3.5 miles / 8 minutes
6. Fiddlers Grove Historic Village - 945 Baddour Pkwy. Lebanon, TN 37087 Phone: 615-443-2626 3 miles / 4 minutes
7. Wilson County Museum - 236 W. Main St. Lebanon, TN 37087 2.3 miles / 5 minutes
8. Two Flea Markets - one North and the other South of Comfort Suites - Big D's Flea Market, 214 McCown Dr, Lebanon, TN 37087 | 615-505-8815 10 minutes / 5.2 miles North and Parkland Flea Market & Restaurant, 4994 Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090 | 615-449-6050 9 minutes / 6.2 miles South of Comfort Suites.
9. Antique Shopping - in all 3 towns in Wilson County: Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, and Watertown
10. Seller’s Farm – Sellars Farm State Archaeological Area - Poplar Hill Road, Lebanon, TN 37087 Phone: 615-885-2422, 4.2 miles / 6 minutes. During the Mississippian Period of Native American habitation in TN, the Cumberland River Valley became the site of a cluster of fortified towns which the inhabitants built mounds (900AD - 1500AD). Most have been destroyed but there are three now protected by government ownership, including this one and the Pinson Mounds (1000BC - 900AD) in Madison Co. and at Harpeth River in Cheatham County.
11. Rest, Relax, & Read a good book by the pool - Indoor pool at Comfort Suites or ask desk clerk for permission to use outdoor pool at Econo Lodge.
12. Play Checkers! - or play card in the lobby.
2015 Tournament Dates | 2015 GAYP National Announcement